Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where are you going, where have you been.

So I've been neglecting this blog a lot despite my promise to get back into it since getting a computer. I have no excuses really except that I've been busy with a work transfer and looking for condos. And let me tell you, looking for an apartment to buy is kind of a surreal experience. I've never even thought about owning, only renting has ever crossed my mind but my parents brought it up because the economy is so bad and it's a good time to do it. I don't want to live anywhere else besides Chicago anyway so I might as well look.

Well, I've found a place that I love and have now become consumed with looking for decorating inspiration. Also something I've never thought about before. This is real grown up stuff, I'm telling you. But every place I've rented from doesn't want me to paint to do anything major so I've always had to resort to putting up posters and whatnot.

I have no outfit pictures as of late but I have joined Pinterest which I thought was lame at first but now I'm getting hooked. Check out my profile there. Also, I may have mentioned it before but I will again, I also have Twitter and Instagram (clotheshunger on there). So follow me on there as well. And I solemnly swear that I'm going to make a real effort to do the blog stuff again because I do enjoy it when I'm doing it regularly.

See ya!

Soundtrack for the day:

1 comment:

  1. Hy sweetie! Lovely post! Check my blog and tell me if you wanna follow each other?!:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete